Sunday, January 9, 2011

Home, Garden & Underpants

I visited Jayson Home & Garden in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood yesterday.  Was a last minute day trip.  Besides wanting to hire a moving truck to load half the store and deliver the goods to my imaginary pied-à-terre, I was surprised to find they carried prints by Hugo Guiness, an artist I wrote about here a while back.  One of my favorites of prints these everyday objects immortalized is the underwear.  There just isn't enough underwear art, is there?

And if that doesn't get you going, surely this stove will.  Think of the visual riddles you can create by grouping these two together. 


Shop home decor, underwear prints and lots of industrial, vintage and re-purposed loveliness at Jayson Home & Garden.  I've even added some things to my wish list.


No comments:

Post a Comment